Friday, March 18, 2011

Stella and Dot Giveaway!

I'm so excited to share my first GIVEAWAY! 
Spotlighting an amazing lady
I just want to "shout out" to all those hard working sista's that are selling, connecting with ladies, and believe in their products.  With that said..I'm so proud to introduce one of the most loyal friends I know, Amy Burleson!  Amy is the friend that drops all her weekend plans to listen to you cry, still uses "snail mail" to send cards for every holiday, and sits with you while you eat bowls of ice cream when "that" boy in college dumps you!   Amy is a gem.  Check out this great girl and see what "freebie" she has to offer!

"I love Stella and Dot because they make beautiful jewelry that is versatilve and fun!  There is such a wide range of type of jewelry as well as price.  I have an ongoing wish list and love coming up with ideas for outfits and places I can wear it all!  They even have a little girls line for all the moms out there.  I highly recommend purchasing something you love and seeing how much you will wear it - you will definitely want to start your own wishlist. :)"
Amy's Wishlist Favorites
Bamboelo necklace - I love the statement this bold necklace makes!  The colors make it a fun piece to kick an outfit up a notch or two.  The diamond strand also adds that glamour that I love.  This is a great piece to wear when you are wanting to turn heads. :)
Stackable Deco rings - These rings are fun and so very versatile.  You can wear them all together or separately!  I purchased these as a Christmas gift this year - one for my mom, one for my sister, and the last for myself!
Sun Disc earrings - These earrings come in silver and gold.  They are dainty and bold at the same time!  These are your go-to earrings for every outfit!
Revival Tassel necklace - This piece is unexpected because of the white beads.  You can wear this with anything to give the outfit a bit of glamour!  The sparkly beads on the tassel allow you to wear any color metal earrings, watches, rings, etc.

Okay...Enough drooling!  Let's see what you could take home...drumroll please.....
One Lucky Winner will Receive a Pair of popular
Large Fringe Hoop Earrings
in Your Choice of Gold or Silver.   A $49 Value!!!!
How cute are those earrings?!!  Now...let's get on with the contest rules!
Contest Rules
1. Blog buddies must leave one comment on my blog with their email address or blog address if they have one. (become a follower of the-sweet-pea-life!) 
2. Check out the Stella and Dot online magazine. http://www.stelladot.com/rachelbigham click on "Find your Hostess" and type in "Amy Burleson".
3. Email Amy at ames7313@aol.com and leave a comment about your favorite Stella and Dot item!  
The contest will continue to run until Monday evening.  After a random drawing....we will choose one lucky person to win the Stella and Dot giveaway piece!  Good luck!
**Thank you Rachel for helping out as the Stella and Dot Stylist!**

6 comments:

  1. I lovvvve Stella and Dot! They have such cute things. Plus who can resist a giveaway?! :)

    angieloria@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower :)
    I love Stella & Dot! These earrings are fabulous :)

    choate-family.blogspot.com
    tchoate_17@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stella and dot!! Those earrings are so pretty! I am your newest follower!

    erin.branscom@gmail.com

    www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those cute earrings!


    my email is: gale.starnes@stanlycountyschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. could I ask the name of the font on your blog? Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gale- The font is called "Coming Soon"! I think it is so cute!
    Excited everyone has their name in for the GIVEAWAY!!! Tell your friends to come sign up!!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete