Ranch Buffalo Chicken Dip
Arti-Chicken Foil Bundles
Coca-Cola Cake
Yeah...a paper plate. We use them more often than not..... no judging!!!! :)
I also added chocolate chips to the bottom of the batter....mmmmm.
I also have to take a few lines and say... "Way to go, babe!" The Mr. was doing all sorts of manly chores today!!! He sawed off dead limbs on the two maple trees out front. We love our big Maple trees....they make our home so cozy.Then he was our very own "pool boy"!!! He makes our home such a beautiful place to live.
Our "Henry" wasn't running right...so my honey took it apart and showed it who's boss. What do you call the Polaris?
What's a hard days work with out a dip in the water?!?!
Look what came in the mail for me today!!!!The Dahl House hand painted frame (thedahlhouse.com)....Giveaways are real...people really get great stuff!!!!! I am looking for the p-e-r-f-e-c-t picture to go inside. Stop by and visit them for a cutsie wootsie frame. Thank you to preppysoutherner.blogspot.com for doing the giveaway!!
I picked the ivory frame with tan detail. The "H" makes me smile.....almost married for 1 year!!!!
Don't you love the green ribbon on the side?!?! I already have a few more frames I want to get.
Love the frame and am jealous of your pool:)
ReplyDeleteI got my dahl house frames last week! I'm a coke addict, so I think I'll have to try that cake!
ReplyDelete