all things pink!! I am just all smiles about the passport cover! When I see these bright colors....I hear the beach calling my name!
I was cleaning out some of our pictures and decided that everyone needed a good chuckle.
A few years ago my friend sent me a link to this crazy website. Basically, you upload a picture of yourself and of your honey. Then you let the "magic" begin. It shows what your future children will look like. (wink wink) We belly laughed so hard when our "son" showed up on the screen! (We must have been extremely bored on the night we did this. teehee)
He is just the cutest...I call him Dougie. :)
*****I gotta say that we saw this kiddos picture on the front of the website and the slide show. I'm pretty sure they use the same faces over and over***** (If this is your actual child....just know we love him and feel like he is our own!!)
I've never posted this picture....just found it and had to daydream. Week 2 of our honeymoon...checking out France.
We are cheesy...so this staged picture fits us perfectly.
Just to stay true to our crazy kitty home....... here are our sleepy babies. They will have to do for now...until we are blessed with a little "Dougie".


I love Baekgaard items! I have an ID case and I just love it!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Congratulations, you won my giveaway! Email me within 48 hours to claim your frame!
Haha, that picture of your future child ... love it! The spiky hair just gets me giggling.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite color is yellow and I've got a really cue yellow leather passport cover. I think part of the reason I'm so excited about our honeymoon is that I'll be able to put it to use! :)
That picture of your "future child" is hysterical! I've done that before and always laugh hysterically.
ReplyDelete